THE 3-DAYS SEMINAR STARTED TODAY AT ABOUT WITH WELCOMING ADDRESS. Below is the details of today’s teaching.
2014 1ST SEMINAR FOR
SUNDAY SCHOOL DEPARTMENT
WELCOME ADDRESS OF PASTOR OYEBAMIJI JOHNSON
THE PIONER AND CO-ORDINATOR OF THE SEMINAR
TOPIC:- IMPORTANT OF PREPARATION
2 Timothy 2:20 “ Now in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some unto honor, and some unto dishonor. 21 If a man therefore purges himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, meet for the master's use, prepared unto every good work.
- (REFERENCES: let us give thanks to God who has made us vessels unto His honor, it is a grace from God.
- Certain things are needed to be purge out of our lives to remain an honorable vessel worth of His name, Amen. 2 Tim. 2:16-19; 15
- Sanctified, meet for the master’s use, - fed with the words of God.
- Prepared unto every good work – means improve/ ment.
- Any one can be saved but it is only prepared one that can be used by God. (References: Eph. 6:15 “and your feet sandaled with readiness for the gospel of peace” Example – for this Seminar to be successful, fruitful, I had to prepared myself by haven fellowship with Holy Spirit, the Giver of all knowledge, His the only one that knows the mind of God, Witnesses God’s words. He knows the Heart of God; - to guide me for what to teach you all on this topic : “IMPROVEMENT OF TEACHING”.
- Preparation on any assignment brings improvement to the life of the teacher and divine blessing to the people.
- 1 Sam 7:3 “dedicate yourselves (Israelites) to the Lord, and worship only Him. Then He will rescue you from the hand of the Philistines.”
- Luke 1:76 “And child, you will be called a prophet of the Most High, for you will go before the Lord to prepare His ways”
- Isa 62:10 “Go out, go out through the gates; prepare a way for the people! Build it up, build up the highway; clear away the stones! Raise a banner for the peoples”
- Jesus Himself recognized this fact when He said in John 14:2 “In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if not, I would have told you. I am going away to prepare a place for you.1 Sam “Then said Samuel to the people, Come, and let us go to Gilgal, and renew the kingdom there.”
- Ise atunse fun Ijoba Olorun;
Ise atunse iwa ati ise awon enia
To renew our commitment
1 Tim Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, avoiding irreverent, empty speech and contradictions from the “knowledge” that falsely bears that name.
2 Cor “that is, in Christ, God was reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed the message of reconciliation to us.”
To renew our faith
Kingdom of God
- Isa 41:1“Be silent before Me, islands! And let peoples renew their strength. Let them approach, then let them testify; let us come together for the trial”
- Col. 3:10 “and have put on the new man, who is being renewed in knowledge according to the image of his Creator”
- Psalm 51:10 “God, create a clean heart for me and renew a steadfast spirit within me”
Luke 18:8 “I tell you that He will swiftly grant them justice. Nevertheless, when the • Son of Man comes, will He find that faith on earth?”
Acts 16:5 So the churches were strengthened in the faith and were increased in number daily. Rom. 10:8 On the contrary, what does it say? The message is near you, in your mouth and in your heart. This is the message of faith that we proclaim:
Please, we appreciate your visit to this site and we will be glad if you can make your comment known through the site, or any questions regard to the teaching. Thanks